My website has been so neglected this year.
Between work and school, I haven’t had much time for blogging.
Now that I am finished with school, I am turning over a new leaf!
I think it’s time this website did as well. . .
- Choose a new layout to work with.
- Build in better navigation (like a menu bar and I am going to use breadcrumb navigation).
- Completely redo the homepage content.
- Import my unposted content. There are lots of articles I have written that I haven’t had a good place to post because I have been planning to redo my personal site for awhile.
- Fix the SEO!<- There are so many fixes to this I will share with you!
- Share tips with you to help you build better blog sites.
I created this screenshot of my full web pages, with the basic version (free) of a very easy to use Firefox Plugin called: Pearl Crescent Page Saver.
It sure beats taking windows screen shots. Dealing with the pressing “crtl, Fn, and prt sc” and cropping and pasting gets tedious and messy!!