You can’t make it to the Olympics without:
1. The Big Dream – It starts with one person who aspires to be the best in the world at his or her sport. Once you know what you love to do and decide that you are the best at it, then you are ready to prepare for competition.
2. Daily Practice and Preparation - Being this good at what you do is not just an 8 to 5 job. You take every opportunity to grow and try different moves and push the limits: Higher, Faster, Stronger! You have to take care of yourself and make sure you are physically and mentally ready for any competitor’s challenge.
3. A Genuine Belief in Yourself – If you don’t have the confidence in your ability, how can the whole world?
4. The Best Coaching - You get to a certain point in your career where you realize that you need the best coach and training your money can buy. You must invest in yourself as you cannot do this completely alone. Training vs. proper training can be the difference in placing or not placing in the Olympics.
5. Unstoppable Endurance - Even qualifying for the Olympics requires a minimum standard of performance. The true test is to keep your performance high, from start to finish.
Our message to all Virtual Assistants, Virtual Business Owners, and Entrepreneurs:
“Find what you are great at and go for the gold.”
Our best wishes go out to all of the Olympians and their families during these winter games.
We want to share our sympathy to the family of Nodar Kumaritashvili, the young Olympian who passed on far too soon. He will be remembered always.