1. There’s no shame in looking for free options. However, more often than not, you get what you pay for.
2. If you have kids or visitors, make sure you know where the “mute” button is on your phone.
3. Make sure you get references, everytime.
4. It’s OK to invite your friends to try stuff with you or go to events. As long as that’s not all you’re doing. Use social media to share, not annoy. So no more than one promo every two weeks or so. Does that sound reasonable? See my earlier post: Invite Me Too! (Once.)
5. Never underestimate the power of before & after photos!!! Whether you are a personal organizer, video/photo editors, web designers, chefs, or even home theater system installers!
If you can think of more, do share.